Eva & The City

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hilton

woah..what a nite;) started out just like any other wed nite..working and all...
then one of my pretty cust decided to kidnapped me to Zeta Bar in Hilton Hotel..ahaha..
i agreed to go..since is my first....and my boss was really nice..let me out 1 half hours early from work to go partying..ahaha...of course i'm supposedly out with cust to network and be a good Business Exec lar..hahaha.

well..anyway..Hilton really brought back some memories..remembered being there for a wedding. it was a beautiful wedding. but what was more beautiful was the fact that i was there with someone i love watching the union between a happy couple. i remembered watchin world cup too at the lounge after the wedding..it was all so lovely..i even have a poloroid shot kept in my purse to remind me of that nite.

oh well..things are different tonite. out with a bunch of happenin, sassy ladies..havin some drinks and dance together. it was nice. but would have been so much better if i had that special someone to dance with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home